who the hell am I

Okay, who the heaven am I? I have four books published, and many short stories in the small press. I am well educated in writing, studying it both at the university of Toledo, mostly poetry... Columbia College of Chicago for fiction, NEIU for Anthro with an emphasis on cults, sociology with an emphasis on MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, History and philosophy... I went full time for almost fourteen years. I needed it after my public school education and conviction since early childhood that I was going to be an artist and would never need to know what they were teaching, which filled my tablets with drawings instead of notes. I absolutely refused to do homework, unless it was an art project, or writing. College came as a shock. I learned to write short stories at Columbia College of Chicago, which has an excellent method compromised of a lot parodying writing, mild hypnosis, and going around the room after reading stories to find out which sentences and images the people liked and stood out and came to mind first. The SHORT STORY WORKBOOK is the name of the text that the creator of this school of teaching came up with, and you can just buy the book and do the exercises and save yourself ten grand a semester. They started out in a loft, after this guy came up with a method to make writers organically have beginnings, middle, and ends in their stories. I do not have to think about dramatic arches, they appear, etc. No method of writing other than writing and listening to criticism works for everyone. Thank God for your critics, never how mean, because they are often the only people who can help you get better. I had it easy, the same editor, who was also my lover, and was an English prof and I was a 24 year old freshman... for awhile. Then I was drafted into intelligence work in 2007 and my life has not been the same. I have basically wrote only about those topics for years, and I will write about how my writing has been abused in the first passage. Scroll to it if you wish.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

TRUMP'S LAST TWEET


TRUMP TWEET;   "I'm on the phone with Putin, three Chinese Billionaires and that one who is their leader, and Kim Jong whatever... taking the biggest bowel movement. Great bowel movement. Epic. Make America's Sewers Great again. lol. Sure wish these bastards could smell it in here. Nah, it never smells at a Trump hotel... Not on my watch. I hire all these guys to sniff the farts out of the air when I take a dump, everybody should do this. . . the secret service agents... tried to say this wasn't their job... YOU'RE FIRED. Yell that at enough people and the employees step up who want their jobs, or God, can you imagine, some even need them -- no way to live. Jobs are for the people who worked for dad, you know -- Shit, I think I just started world war three.. by using my funny Asian voice to the Chinese and asking Putin if he puts ice cubes on his nipples before taking those shirtless pictures... Ivanka did, so it seemed like a legitimate question... then we all started yelling we were going to nuke each other... yep, here they come yelling about whisking me into some damn bomb shelter."

1 comment: